- About Us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact Us
Ultra High Definition 4K EX-SDI CCTV Cameras
Ultra High Definition 4K EX-SDI (Extended Serial Digital Interface) CCTV is a progression from analogue standard definition CCTV.
EX-SDI is a high definition technology that is delivered over Coax Cables and is an all digital solution. This technology gives a clearer, larger, sharper with greater noise reduction and provides a more detailed recorded image than standard analogue CCTV or High Definition.
Digital signals are encoded so they can be sent over long distances which ensures they stay high resolution and are still crystal clear.
The EX-SDI CCTV digital video recorders are network friendly with features such as dual encoding for fast transmission of images over the web.
An advantage of EX-SDI CCTV is that you can upgrade existing analogue coax cable CCTV systems by utilising the same cable, thus preventing a complete recabling of the installation.
EX-SDI CCTV is viewable over the internet and some features such as image zoom-in work the same way as IP CCTV cameras. It is the DVR that is the network device and the attached cameras are network passive, meaning that they cannot be addressed directly over the network.
What is EX-SDI?
EX-SDI compared to Analogue HD
EX-SDI compared to IP Cameras
Our CCTV Camera Anti-Reflect Shield
On our EX-SDI when the IR infrared turns on, the light reflected doesn't completely exit the dome glass and instead reflects back to the lens so the infrared is separated to stop glare.
Other CCTV domes on the market are designed so that the infrafred light doesn't have the exposure be to reflected and gets trapped inside the the dome so the clarity is compromised.
Advantages of EX-SDI
- 4K or 1080p resolution (4 or 8 mega pixels or full HD) resulting in clearer images
- No latency (delay between capturing object movement at a camera and displaying it at the DVR)
- Privacy Function and Motion Detection
- Colour and Black and White
- External domes are waterproof with IP 68 rating
Contact us, or give us a call now on 0417 384 787 and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Ultra High Definition 4K EX-SDI Cameras
Geelong Digital Security
Servicing Geelong, Melbourne
and surrounding suburbs.
CCTV Quick Links
Alarm Quick Links
- Copper Theft Prevention Monday, June 15, 2020
- CCTV Installation Geelong & Melbourne Friday, May 15, 2020
- Taking Personal and Business Security More Seriously Friday, April 10, 2020
- Geelong Digital Security Managing Corona Virus Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Security Systems in Geelong & Bellarine Victoria Saturday, February 15, 2020
Private Security Business Registration Number 945-212-90S