- About Us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact Us
Residential SecurityIn residential security, verification is especially critical to know whether an alarm is legitimate or not. Police give priority response to video verified alarms, treating them as a crime in progress. Installation is easy. Since iAlarm is completely wireless, installing a system requires no cables, drilling or modifications to the home. In addition to interior devices, iAlarm can also protect outdoor assets – external garages, backyards, pool areas and more all on the same system!
Benefits for Residences
- Military grade wireless protects homes up to 5,000 square feet
- Monitored video verification delivers greatest protection
- Wireless installation keeps costs down
- Business owners can use the mobile app for remote Look-in from a smartphone
- Remote smartphone arming/disarm available
Statistics suggest that a home with a security alarm system is less likely to be burgled than a home without an alarm system and if you have a monitored alarm system, you should be entitled to a discount on your contents insurance.
Contact us, or give us a call now on 0417384787 and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Geelong Digital Security
Servicing Geelong, Melbourne
and surrounding suburbs.
CCTV Quick Links
Alarm Quick Links
- Copper Theft Prevention Monday, June 15, 2020
- CCTV Installation Geelong & Melbourne Friday, May 15, 2020
- Taking Personal and Business Security More Seriously Friday, April 10, 2020
- Geelong Digital Security Managing Corona Virus Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Security Systems in Geelong & Bellarine Victoria Saturday, February 15, 2020
Private Security Business Registration Number 945-212-90S