- About us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact us
Copper Theft PreventionCopper theft can happen anywhere and usually does...that's why you need security that can go anywhere to protect remote assets outdoors. If there is a cell phone signal available, we can protect it. Since iAlarm requires no power and is completely wireless, the system can be installed during early-stage construction projects, before the IP networks and fences, when copper is most vulnerable. iAlarm provides a video of the intruder as the crime starts for immediate review/dispatch, so you don't find out about break-ins and damages hours or days later!
Benefits for Site at Risk of Copper Theft
- Outdoor/Indoor operation in harsh environments for years on one set of batteries
- Communication with Central Station monitoring over the cell network
- 500-1,000 foot wireless range between the MotionViewer camera and panel
- 40 foot detection, illumination, camera range
- Wireless installation means that cameras can easily be repositioned as needs change
- Entire system (including the panel/communicator) is wireless and cordless
Statistics suggest that a property with a security alarm system is less likely to be burgled than a property without an alarm system and if you have a monitored alarm system, you should be entitled to a discount on your contents insurance.
Contact us, or give us a call now on 0417384787 and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Geelong Digital Security
and surrounding suburbs