- About Us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact Us
Geelong Digital Security have over 20 years specialising in home and business security systems, CCTV installation and Video Surveillance in the Geelong and Bellarine regions as well as Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
Our CCTV installations are of the highest quality and our security cameras and security systems are sourced at the best prices through well-established business relationships allowing us to pass on substantial savings to all our customers.
We can upgrade most existing security systems with a CCTV installation or design a complete security system including CCTV cameras to suit your requirements and budget. We can also recommend the best cameras and digital video recording equipment to suit your needs and advise you on the most cost-effective installation process for your property.
Our security cameras can be set up to be viewed remotely via a smart phone, tablet or laptop which is a popular option, and is extremely beneficial when an occupant is way from the premises. Getting notified about a security issue at your home or business and being able to view what’s happening can be helpful in identifying a perpetrator. And compared with traditional security alarm systems a CCTV installation can reduce alarm response times significantly, reducing property damage and helping the authorities make arrests.
CCTV Installation Options & Considerations -
- Standard or ultra high definition UHD security cameras will determine the video resolution and upload speed of the video.
- Infrared security cameras with night vision.
- Multi-use security cameras designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Hard wired or wireless security cameras or a mix of both (depending on access to power and battery life).
- Standard or motion sensing security cameras that start recording when movement is detected (saves battery life).
- Remote access so you can view footage from a separate location.
- Digital video recording devices or cloud storage solutions to capture and store vision for future reference.
- Monitoring of the security cameras via a separate monitor or your television.
- Pan, tilt & zoom security cameras with control unit for easy use.
- Audio link security camera capabilities as communication can be good deterrent.
Statistics suggest that a property is less likely to be burgled compared to a property without an alarm system and if you have the security system monitored, you may be entitled to a substantial discount on your contents insurance and this can include CCTV security cameras.
If you need to upgrade your security system or are considering a CCTV Installation for your property in or around Geelong or Melbourne, contact us or give us a call on 0417 384 787 and we can discuss your specific requirements to supply and install a security system for your home or business.
Geelong Digital Security
Servicing Geelong, Melbourne
and surrounding suburbs.
CCTV Quick Links
Alarm Quick Links
- Wireless Security Cameras verse Wired - Geelong Security Systems Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Home Security for the Holiday Season 2021 Friday, November 5, 2021
- Alarm & CCTV Installation in Geelong & Melbourne Friday, October 15, 2021
- CCTV Cameras for Retail Stores Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Security System Trends 2021 Sunday, August 15, 2021
Private Security Business Registration Number 945-212-90S