With such a large range of home security systems on the market these days it can be difficult to know which one to choose. Most people aren’t aware of the of differences in the equipment and technology that is now available so figuring out what you need and whether it will do the job can be a mind field. Do you go it alone with a DIY security system or do you get an expert in home security to make recommendations on the best security system that will suit your security requirements?
Many choose to go down the DIY path and install their own security system or security cameras but find out that it’s not as easy as they thought. There can be issues with quality, reliability and the actual installation, as well as feeling confident that they will in fact do the job. We regularly see issues with DIY systems such as false alarms and security cameras failing, and it is common for our technicians to replace these DIY systems with our proven, quality equipment.
There are many benefits when dealing with a security expert. You are able to ask them questions about your specific property setup and requirements and get personalised feedback on the best options that fit your budget. When enquiring about having a security system installed there can be quite a few questions arise that may not have been considered and almost everyone has legitimate concerns when it comes to their privacy and security.
When quoting for a home or business security system installation some of the most common questions we get asked are:
- What is the best, most reliable security system systems?
- What is the best, most reliable security cameras?
- Should I have a wireless or hardwired security system?
- Should I have wireless or hardwired security cameras?
- Should I have an alarm system or security cameras or both?
- Should my security system be back to base monitored or self-monitored?
- Can I monitor the security cameras with my smart phone or laptop?
- Should I have security cameras inside my home?
- Can a security system save me money on insurance costs?
- Will my security system work if the power is cut off?
- Are security systems tax deductable?
We can help answer all of your questions and give you a no obligation free quote for a security system that will suit your specific requirements. If you are considering upgrading your security or having a security system installed in your home or business contact us or give us a call on 0417 384 787.