- About Us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact Us
Wireless Security Camera Options
If you’re wanting to secure your double story home or a home where cables cannot be installed, you need to take a look at our Wireless Security System.
This package comes with three wireless sensors, so you can monitor three areas - for example the lounge, the master bedroom & the hallway.
Wireless Security Cameras Packages
It also comes with:
- one external siren & strobe light
- one internal siren or “screamer”
- one back up battery
- one mode 3 telephone connection
- one plug pack power supply
- one bosch wireless receiver
- one bosch solution 16i control panel
- one bosch lcd icon remote keypad located near the entry or exit of the house.
- full installation and our 3 year system and installation warranty
- we program the system with you.
Please note that there are still some cables that are required to be installed - including telephone, power, keypad & siren cables.
This system can have a maximum of SIXTEEN detection devices - for example - 8 motion sensors, door and window switches, and wireless smoke alarms.
This system can be self monitoring or can call “back to base” via our Australian Standards Victoria Police approved 24hr monitoring station.
Another great feature is the ability to remotely program your system, where you can add or change your security PIN number, or change the timing settings. We can even diagnose any faults. Instead of being charged a $110 call out fee to do this onsite, with us, you get it done for free.
Wireless Security Cameras Extras
Extras that can be included are:
- Wireless panic/hold up buttons
- Wireless smoke sensors can be connected to this system so you can be Alerted if there is a fire as well as a burglary.
- Wireless door switches (these activate when your doors open)
- Wireless window reed switches (these activate when your windows open)
- Extra keypads (if you want to be able to activate the alarm from more than one place)
- Remote control key fobs (where you can just click a button to arm and disarm the system - just like a car security remote control)
In addition to the standard extras, we can also integrate full perimeter security.
With perimeter security you can arm the doors and windows of the home while at the same time keeping the inside unarmed so you are free to move around the house. This is particularly good for rural properties or two storey homes where you sleep upstairs, you can arm the downstairs perimeter of the house.
Statistics suggest that a home with a security alarm system is less likely to be burgled than a home without an alarm system and if you have a monitored alarm system in your home, you should be entitled to a discount on your contents insurance.
Contact us, or give us a call now on 0417 384 787 and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Geelong Digital Security
and surrounding suburbs
CCTV Quick Links
Alarm Quick Links
- Geelong Digital Security Managing Corona Virus Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Security Systems in Geelong & Bellarine Victoria Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Thieves Target Cars in Geelong & Bellarine Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Back to Base Alarm Monitoring in Geelong & Melbourne Sunday, December 15, 2019
- Home Security for the Holiday Season Friday, November 8, 2019