- About us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact us
Retail Security System Options
If you’re wanting to secure your small to medium sized office or retail outlet, our retail security or small business alarm starter package is ideal.
This packages comes with 4 sensors, so you can monitor 4 areas – for example the office, the entrance & the warehouse.
It also comes with:
- one bosch solution 16 plus control panel
- one external siren & strobe light
- one internal siren or “screamer” one back up battery
- one plug pack power supply
- one mode 3 telephone connection
- one bosch lcd text remote keypad full installation and our 3 year system and installation warranty
- we also program the system with you
This system can have a maximum of 16 detection devices – for example – 12 motion sensors & 3 door reed switch sensors and 1 window reed switch sensor.
It can have 48 users and is partitionable to 4 separate areas.
This system can be self monitoring or can call “back to base” via our Australian Standards Victoria Police approved 24hr monitoring station.
Another great feature is the ability to remotely program your system, where you can add or change your security PIN number, or change the timing settings. We can even diagnose any faults. Instead of being charged a $110 call out fee to do this onsite, with us, you get it done for free.
Retail Security System Extras
- Roller door switches (these activate when your doors open)
- Smoke Sensors (so you can be alerted when there is a fire – not just a burglary)
- Flush window reed switches (these activate when your windows open)
- Extra keypads (if you want to be able to activate the alarm from more than one place)
- Remote Controls (where you can just click a button to arm and disarm the system – just like a car security remote control)
Statistics suggest that a store with a security alarm system is less likely to be burgled than a home without an alarm system and if you have a monitored alarm system in your store, you should be entitled to a discount on your contents insurance.
Contact us, or give us a call now on 0417 384 787 and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Geelong Digital Security
and surrounding suburbs
CCTV Quick Links
Alarm Quick Links
- Thieves Target Car Keys in Geelong 15-May-2019
- Security Tips for Homes & Businesses Geelong 15-Apr-2019
- CCTV Security Cameras Installation Geelong 15-Mar-2019
- Ultra High Definition 4k EX- SDI CCTV Security Cameras 15-Feb-2019
- UHD EX-SDI Pan Tilt & Zoom CCTV Security Cameras 15-Jan-2019