- About Us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact Us
Retail Security System Options
If you’re wanting to secure your small to medium sized office or retail outlet, our retail security or small business alarm starter package is ideal.
These security system packages comes with 4 sensors, so you can monitor 4 areas – for example the office, the entrance & the warehouse.
It also comes with:
- one bosch solution 16 plus control panel
- one external siren & strobe light
- one internal siren or “screamer”
- one back up battery
- one plug pack power supply
- one mode 3 telephone connection
- one bosch lcd text remote keypad, full installation and our 3 year system and installation warranty
- we also program the system with you
This system can have a maximum of 16 detection devices – for example – 12 motion sensors & 3 door reed switch sensors and 1 window reed switch sensor.
It can have 48 users and is partitionable to 4 separate areas.
This security system system can also be self monitoring or can call “back to base” via our Australian Standards Victoria Police approved 24hr monitoring station. This option often reduces contents insurance costs substantially, so check with your insurance provider and your security system may pay for itself.
Another great feature is the ability to remotely program your system, where you can add or change your security PIN number, or change the timing settings. We can even diagnose any faults remotely, instead of being charged a $110 call out fee to do this onsite, with us, you get it done for free.
Retail Security System Extras
- Roller door switches (these activate when your doors open)
- Smoke Sensors (so you can be alerted when there is a fire – not just a burglary)
- Flush window reed switches (these activate when your windows open)
- Extra keypads (if you want to be able to activate the alarm from more than one place)
- Remote Controls (where you can just click a button to arm and disarm the system – just like a car security remote control)
Statistics suggest that a store with a security alarm system is less likely to be burgled than a store without an alarm system and if you have a monitored alarm system in your store, you should be entitled to a discount on your contents insurance.
Contact us, or give us a call on 0417 384 787 and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Geelong Digital Security
Servicing Geelong, Melbourne
and surrounding suburbs.
CCTV Quick Links
Alarm Quick Links
- CCTV Cameras for Retail Stores Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Security System Trends 2021 Sunday, August 15, 2021
- Boost Your Home Security to the Next Level Thursday, July 15, 2021
- Security Systems for Construction Sites and Building Sites Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- Which home security system should I get? Saturday, May 15, 2021
Private Security Business Registration Number 945-212-90S