- About Us
- Alarm Systems
- AI Cameras
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact Us
Large Home Security System Options
If you’re wanting to secure a larger house or perhaps a holiday home in one of the most comprehensive ways, you should look at our large home alarm system.
This large home alarm package comes with SIX sensors, so you can monitor six areas – for example the lounge, the master bedroom, the hallway and three other areas.
Large Home Security Systems Package
It also comes with:
- one external siren & strobe light
- one internal siren or “screamer”
- one plug pack power supply
- one back up battery
- one mode 3 telephone connection
- one bosch solution 16i control panel
- one bosch lcd icon remote keypad located near the entry or exit of the house
- full installation and our exclusive 3 year system and installation warranty
- we program the system with you.
This large home alarm system can have a maximum of EIGHT detection devices – for example – 3 motion sensors, door and window switches, and smoke alarms.
Perhaps one of the best features of our large home security systems is: If the alarm system is activated – it will send an SMS to two pre-programmed mobile phone numbers – giving you the name & location of the sensors that have been triggered, the time of activation, and if the sensor is not detecting anything anymore.
Other home alarm systems won’t do this.
They’ll simply dial a mobile phone number, leaving only a siren tone on the line.
Of course you can choose to have the alarm system call “back to base” via our Australian Standards Victoria Police approved 24hr monitoring station.
Another great feature is the ability to remotely program your alarm system, where you can add or change your security PIN number, or change the timing settings. We can even diagnose any faults. Instead of being charged a $110 call out fee to do this onsite, with us, you get it done for free.
Large Home Security System Extras
- Interactive voice module – allowing you to control your system from your mobile phone.
- You can arm & disarm and also turn on heating & lighting from your phone.
- Smoke sensors can be connected to this system so you can be alerted if there is a fire as well as a burglary.
- Flush door switches (these activate when your doors open)
- Flush window reed switches (these activate when your windows open)
- Extra keypads (if you want to be able to activate/deactivate the alarm from more than one place)
- Remote Controls (where you can just click a button to arm and disarm the system – just like a car security remote control)
- Pet immune sensors (these will not activate when your dog or cat walks past)
In addition to the standard extras, we can also integrate full perimeter security to any large home security system.
With perimeter security you can arm the doors and windows of the home while at the same time keeping the inside unarmed so you are free to move around the house. This is particularly good for rural properties or two story homes when you sleep upstairs you can arm the downstairs perimeter of the house.
Statistics suggest that a home with a security alarm system is less likely to be burgled than a home without an alarm system and if you have a monitored alarm system, you should be entitled to a discount on your contents insurance.
Contact us, or give us a call now on 0417 384 787 and we can discuss your large home alarm system requirements.
Geelong Digital Security
Servicing Geelong, Melbourne
and surrounding suburbs.
CCTV Quick Links
Alarm Quick Links
- AI CCTV Security System Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- Benefits of Security Cameras Saturday, August 15, 2020
- Chinese Security Camera Concerns Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Copper Theft Prevention Monday, June 15, 2020
- CCTV Installation Geelong & Melbourne Friday, May 15, 2020
Private Security Business Registration Number 945-212-90S