- About Us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact Us
If you’re wanting to secure your single story home in the most cost effective way, you should look at our Holiday Home Security Package.
Holiday Home Security System Package
This package comes with three sensors, so you can monitor three areas – for example the lounge, the master bedroom & the hallway.
It also comes with:
- one bosch 844 control panel
- one external siren & strobe light
- one internal siren or “screamer”one back up battery
- one plug pack power supply
- one mode 3 telephone connection
- one bosch lcd icon remote keypad installed near the entry/exit of the house
- full installation and programming the system with you
This system can have a maximum of four detection devices – for example – 3 motion sensors & 1 door reed switch sensor.
The basic package can also be self monitoring, meaning that if it’s activated – it will call three pre-programmed mobile or land line phone numbers and leave a siren tone on the line when you answer the call.
Alternatively – the system can call “back to base” via our Australian Standards Victoria Police approved monitoring station.
Holiday Home Security Systems Extras
- Flush door switches (these activate when your doors open)
- Flush window reed switches (these activate when your windows open)
- Extra keypads (if you want to be able to activate the alarm from more than one place)
- Remote Controls (where you can just click a button to arm and disarm the system – just like a car security remote control)
Statistics suggest that a home with a security alarm system is less likely to be burgled than a home without an alarm system and if you have a monitored alarm system, you should be entitled to a discount on your contents insurance.
If you act today, not only will we give you an extra internal siren – absolutely free, but you’ll also get an upgrade to our industry leading 3 year system and installation warranty. Contact us, or give us a call now on 0417 384 787 and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Geelong Digital Security
and surrounding suburbs
CCTV Quick Links
Alarm Quick Links
- Home Security for the Holiday Season Friday, November 8, 2019
- National Police Alarm Activation Response Guidelines Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- Video alarm verification setting the trend Sunday, September 15, 2019
- Boat Alarm Systems Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Apartment Security Alarm Systems Monday, July 15, 2019