- About us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Contact us
Business Security System Options
If you’re wanting to secure your small to medium sized office or retail outlet, our retail security or small business alarm starter package is as follows:
These business alarm packages comes with 4 sensors, so you can monitor 4 areas - for example the office, the entrance & the warehouse.
Business Security Systems Packages
- one bosch solution 16 plus control panel
- one external siren & strobe light
- one internal siren or “screamer”
- one back up battery
- one plug pack power supply
- one mode 3 telephone connection
- one bosch lcd text remote keypad
- full installation and our 3 year system and installation warranty
- we program the system with you.
This business alarm system can have a maximum of 16 detection devices - for example - 12 motion sensors & 3 door reed switch sensors and 1 window reed switch sensor.
It can have 48 users and is partitionable to 4 separate areas.
These business security systems can be self monitoring or can call “back to base” via our Australian Standards Victoria Police approved 24hr monitoring station.
They have two “pyros” (or seeing parts of the motion sensor) as opposed to the standard sensors that just have one pyro. This provides you with better immunity to false alarm activations.
Another great feature is the ability to remotely program your business security system, where you can add or change your security PIN number, or change the timing settings. We can even diagnose any faults. Instead of being charged a $110 call out fee to do this onsite, with us, you get it done for free.
Business Security Systems Extras
- Roller door reed switches (these activate when your roller doors open)
- Smoke Sensors (so you can be alerted when there is a fire - not just a burglary)
- Flush window reed switches (these activate when your windows open)
- Extra keypads (if you want to be able to activate the alarm from more than one place)
- Remote Controls (where you can just click a button to arm and disarm the system - just like a car security remote control)
Statistics suggest that a property with a security alarm system is less likely to be burgled than a property without an alarm system and if you have a monitored alarm system, you should be entitled to a discount on your contents insurance.
Contact us, or give us a call now on 0417 384 787 and we can discuss your business alarm system requirements.
Geelong Digital Security
and surrounding suburbs