- About us
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Cameras
- The iAlarm Concept
- The Benefits of iAlarm
- iAlarm Applications
- iAlarm FAQ's
- iAlarm Upgrades
- iAlarm App
- Fog Cannon
- Contact us
Factory & Warehouse Alarm Options
If you’re wanting to secure your factory or warehouse our business security package is as follows:
This package comes with 16 sensors, so you can monitor 16 areas - for example the office, the entrance & the warehouse.
Factory Alarms Package
- one external siren & strobe light
- one internal siren or “screamer”
- one back up battery
- one plug pack power supply
- one mode 3 telephone connection
- one bosch lcd text remote keypad.
- full installation and our 3 year system and installation warranty
- we program the system with you.
This system can have a maximum of 64 detection devices - for example - 60 motion sensors & 1 door reed switch alarm sensor and 3 window reed switch alarm sensors.
The Bosch 64 panel also has the capability of adding access control to the system whereby you can restrict access to areas of the building via a cards/tags for different members of staff. Also - members of the public can not just enter the building at will.
For a warehouse/factory environment we use Paradox DG 75 dual pyro passive infra red motion sensors. These sensors will compensate for harsh environments like factories.
They have two “pyros” (or seeing parts of the motion sensor) as opposed to the standard sensors that just have one pyro. This provides you with better immunity to false alarm activations.
The system can be self monitoring or can call “back to base” via our Australian Standards Victoria Police approved 24hr monitoring station.
Another great feature is the ability to remotely program your system, where you can add or change your security PIN number, or change the timing settings. We can even diagnose any faults. Instead of being charged a $110 call out fee to do this onsite, with us, you get it done for free.
Factory Alarms Extras
- Roller door reed switches (these activate when your roller doors open)
- Smoke Sensors (so you can be alerted when there is a fire - not just a burglary)
- Flush window reed switches (these activate when your windows open)
- Extra keypads (if you want to be able to activate the alarm from more than one place)
- Remote Controls (where you can just click a button to arm and disarm the system - just like a car security remote control)
Statistics suggest that a property with a security alarm system is less likely to be burgled than a property without an alarm system and if you have a monitored alarm system, you should be entitled to a discount on your contents insurance.
Contact us, or give us a call now on 0417384787 and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Geelong Digital Security29 Anomaly Street, Moolap
VIC Australia 3221
M: 0417 384 787
CCTV Quick Links
Alarm Quick Links
- Fog Cannon Security Systems for Geelong & Melbourne 15-Jul-2017
- What to do if you’ve been burgled? 15-Jun-2017
- Choosing the right Alarm System 15-May-2017
- Add Video Surveillance to your Security System 15-Apr-2017
- Melbourne Home Invasions 15-Mar-2017